Tweet Prometheus Movie to your followers.

Watch the Prometheus Trailer

Prometheus, Directed by Ridley Scott

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ridley Scott is planning the Prometheus Sequel

Ridley Scott is planning the Prometheus Sequel

Ridley Scott has begun planning a sequel to 'Prometheus' - before the movie has come out.

Ridley Scott is already planning a 'Prometheus' sequel.
The filmmaker has begun thinking about ideas for a follow-up to the 'Alien' prequel - starring Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace and Charlize Theron - which comes out in the summer, but as yet he is clueless about what direction it might take.

Discussing his plan to work on a new 'Blade Runner' film, he said: "I just thought 'Prometheus' was so enjoyable - returning to the world of science fiction was so fun - that I wanted to [go back to 'Blade Runner', too]. I'm also thinking about what the hell I might do for a 'Prometheus 2'."

The 'Blade Runner' project is currently in the very early stages, and he admits he would not rule out the possibility of Harrison Ford returning to the sci-fi movie in the role of retired police officer Rick Deckard.

He said: "We're still in discussions about whether it should be a prequel or sequel. It's an interesting conversation. I'm meeting with writers and I've also gone back to original 'Blade Runner' screenwriter Hampton Fancher and he still speaks the speak. He's right there. I spoke with him this week. But we don't even have a script yet."

Asked if he would rule out Harrison returning, he added to Entertainment Weekly: "Absolutely not. But I'm not sure that that's going to be a story point, so I don't know. But if it were, nothing would please me more. Honestly."


Follow PrometheusFans on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/PrometheusFans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prometheus Trailer | Prometheus, Newest Youtube Videos | Prometheus Movie Clips